Àλç/µ¿Á¤

´Ð³×ÀÓ :      Á¶È¸:    

´Ð³×ÀÓ :  ºñ¹Ð¹øÈ£ :  ÀÚµ¿µî·Ï¹æÁö :    

¹ÙÄ«¶ó»çÀÌÆ® 2021-12-10 12:40:02
If you want to train for better writing skills (and a better business), check out the Damn Fine Words writing course.
Editor's note: The links to James's course are affiliate links. We're proud to help James get the word out about her course, which is terrific.
I totally agree. But what happens when you end your post with an invitation for feedback or discussion and nobody bites? That happens to me about half the time I end a post with a call for feedback. Then the post just sits there looking lonely for a few days before I move on.
¹ÙÄ«¶ó»çÀÌÆ®
Ä«Áö³ë»çÀÌÆ® 2021-08-20 12:01:16
I heard what you have to say! You bring up an excellent point and I¡¯ve wondered the same thing. I think comments are definitely heard even when it is a busy conversation. Even if the author does not have the bandwidth to respond to every single comment, other commenters that are subscribed can jump into the conversation like you and I are doing now.
Ä«Áö³ë»çÀÌÆ®
¹ÙÄ«¶ó»çÀÌÆ® 2020-12-22 16:38:18
Whenever you comment on any blog using the email address you sign up with at Gravatar, your image will be displayed next to your comments. So be thoughtful before you start commenting on blogs in your niche as you build your online identity.
¹ÙÄ«¶ó»çÀÌÆ®
Ä«Áö³ë»çÀÌÆ® 2020-12-22 16:37:57
How you end your post depends on what you¡¯re trying to achieve and what action you want the reader to take. When it comes to prompting reader interaction, how you wrap up your blog posts or articles may make all the difference between a handful of comments and an explosion of discussion.
Ä«Áö³ë»çÀÌÆ®
¿Â¶óÀÎÄ«Áö³ë 2020-12-22 16:37:37
We all tend to focus on catchy headlines and gripping titles. That split-second interest grabber is important. Copy blogger¡¯s great posts on headlines thankfully tell you exactly how to craft your words to create snappy headlines.
¿Â¶óÀÎÄ«Áö³ë
Ä«Áö³ë»çÀÌÆ® 2020-09-09 19:41:36
I think if I had one reader only on my blog, that poor sucker would become my guinea pig. ¡°Dammit, I *will* get a comment from him! But how¡¦¡± Good way to test things 😉
Ä«Áö³ë»çÀÌÆ®
¹ÙÄ«¶ó»çÀÌÆ® 2020-09-09 19:40:46
Sometimes we over think what we¡¯re doing and try too hard to achieve a certain result, even if we¡¯re not aware we¡¯re doing it at the time.
¹ÙÄ«¶ó»çÀÌÆ®
¹ÙÄ«¶ó 2020-09-09 19:40:27
You really grabbed my attention now! I¡¯ll use this on my blog and I think I learned the most of blogging from you. Thanks buddy,
¹ÙÄ«¶ó
Ä«Áö³ë»çÀÌÆ® 2020-09-09 19:39:52
How do you know if you get ¡°enough¡± comments? Beats me, but if YOU don¡¯t think you are getting enough, you are probably right..
Ä«Áö³ë»çÀÌÆ®

¹øÈ£
Á¦ ¸ñ
ÀÛ¼ºÀÚ
³¯Â¥
Á¶È¸
  »ï¼ºÀüÀÚ, ¡®½ºÅ©¸° °áÇÔ¡¯ ³í¶õ "°¶·°½Ã Æúµå Ãâ½Ã ¿¬±â" (10)   ÅäÅ丮   2019-04-24   939
  »ç»ýȰħÇØÀϱî? ÇÑ°­ ÅÙÆ® ¼Ó ¾ÖÁ¤Çà°¢, ¼­¿ï½Ã ¡°»ç»ýÈ° À§ÇØ ¼³Ä¡ Çã°¡ÇÑ °Í ¾Æ³Ä¡± (3)   ÅäÅ丮   2019-04-24   932
Á¦¸ñ ³»¿ë Á¦¸ñ+³»¿ë À̸§
½Å¹®»ç¼Ò°³¤ý±â»çÁ¦º¸¤ý±¤°í¹®ÀǤýºÒÆí½Å°í¤ý°³ÀÎÁ¤º¸Ãë±Þ¹æħ¤ýû¼Ò³âº¸È£Á¤Ã¥¤ýÀ̸ÞÀϹ«´Ü¼öÁý°ÅºÎ
eÀå¾ÖÀνŹ®  |  µî·ÏÀÏ : 2018-04-05  |  ÁÖ¼Ò : °æ±âµµ ¼º³²½Ã ¼öÁ¤±¸ À§·Êµ¿·Î 135, 802-23È£(½Å¼ºÀ§Ä³½½Å¸¿ö)
´ëÇ¥ÀüÈ­ : 031)759-7663  |  Æѽº : 031)759-7664  |  ¹ßÇàÀΡ¤ÆíÁýÀÎ : Àӻ絿  |  Ã»¼Ò³âº¸È£Ã¥ÀÓÀÚ : Àӻ絿
µî·Ï¹øÈ£ : °æ±â ¾Æ52086  |  À̸ÞÀÏ : paranews@hanmail.net  |   Copyright © 2024 e-Àå¾ÖÀνŹ®. All rights reserved.

eÀå¾ÖÀνŹ®ÀÇ ¸ðµç ÄÜÅÙÃ÷(±â»ç µî)´Â ÀúÀ۱ǹýÀÇ º¸È£¸¦ ¹ÞÀº¹Ù, ¹«´Ü ÀüÀç, º¹»ç, ¹èÆ÷ µîÀ» ±ÝÇÕ´Ï´Ù.